Just Chamber Music Student Application
Registration is Closed for 2018. We hope you will join us in 2019!
Welcome to Just Chamber Music 2018!!
** Attendance is required every day during the program. By completing and submitting this registration form, you are committing to participating for the full amount of time every day.
*** Students applying for this program need to meet the requirements of playing level as outlined on the Students page.
****All applications must be received by April 1, 2018.
You are almost there! To complete your application, we need four more important items.
1. This application must be followed by the $125.00 deposit. You have the choice of paying by check or online through our Registration page. If you pay by mail, please send your check to:
Just Chamber Music
c/o Sue Temple
1812 Essex Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80526
2. Teacher recommendation form - please make sure that you have sent your teacher the link to this form. If you are a piano student, please email email@example.com for additional information.
3. Video - Video recordings are very helpful with placing students in groups. All new students are asked to submit a video. You will receive an email with a link where you can submit your audition video. Please record the following:
* Two scales of your choice – preferably 1 major and 1 minor. Scales need to be 2 or more octaves and may be performed at a tempo and bowing of your choice.
** Solo piece of your choice 2 to 3 minutes
4. Piano Students: All students must submit a video audition. Students need to choose a solo piece which best represents their skill level. In addition, a letter of recommendation from your private teacher needs to be sent to the above address or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Upon receipt of your deposit, teacher recommendation form and video, you will receive a confirmation email. Your tuition payment will be due by June 4, 2018.