Just Chamber Music Student Application
Registeration for summer 2019 is closed
Welcome to Just Chamber Music 2019!!
** JCM has a “no empty chair” policy. Attendance is required every day during the program. By completing and submitting this registration form, you are committing to participating for the full amount of time every day.
** Pick up time: All students need to be picked up within 10 minutes after the end of their ensemble time. There will be a $2.00 per minute charge for any student still on campus after that time.
** Students applying for this program need to meet the requirements of playing level as outlined on the Students page.
You are almost there! To complete your application, we need four more important items.
1. This application must be followed by the $130.00 deposit. You have the choice of paying by check or online through our Registration page. Please type student’s name in the instructions from buyer box. If you pay by mail, please send your check to:
Just Chamber Music
c/o Sue Temple
1812 Essex Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80526
2. Teacher recommendation form: Please make sure that you have sent your teacher the link to this form. If you are a piano student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
3. Video Requirement: Video recordings are a necessary tool for placing students in groups. All new students are required to submit a video. Returning students may also be asked to submit a recording especially to be considered for advanced chamber music pieces. These videos can be recorded on a laptop, smartphone or other similar recording device. Each student will receive an email with a link where you can submit your video. Students need to prepare with the following: Overture Ensembles Two 2 octave scales of your choice – quarter note = 60 Solo piece of your choice - 2 to 3 minutes
Conservatory Ensembles Two 3 octave scales of your choice – quarter note = 80 Solo piece of your choice – 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Piano Students: All students must submit a video audition. Students need to choose a solo piece which best represents their skill level. In addition, a letter of recommendation from your private teacher needs to be sent to the above address or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Upon receipt of your deposit, teacher recommendation form and video, you will receive a confirmation email. Your tuition payment will be due by June 1, 2019.